Choosing the perfect contemporary area rugs can be a tricky business, but it’s the best way to rev up the décor of your living room to a whole new level. It is very interesting to know how simply adding a rug underneath your living room furniture can have a great impact on the entire space. So here we have some tips and ideas to help you chose the perfect living room rug to buy.
4 important things to keep in mind while choosing a contemporary living room rug:
- Color of the rug: The rug should at least contain two colors from the color palette of your living room.
- Its size: Before going out for rug hunting make sure you have the perfect scale measurements.
- The amount of Comfort provided: It’s very important to choose a rug that is stylish yet extra-comfy underneath the feet.
Just buying a rug isn’t enough; you need to know about the essential
key features of maintaining them too. You can always look out for some
rug cleaning service.
- Design: Any design or pattern will do the work unless the color patterns of the rug are out of the palette.
Now that you know what you are looking let’s fill you in with some amazing ideas considering all the tips mentioned above.
- A vibe from the coastal areas: Creating a coastal vibe can be very easy and will take less of a work. All you need to do is choose a rug that has color patterns of light grey with some neutral blue colors. Even soft blue stripes or floral patterns combined with white or beige can do justice to the look.
- Boho –that is totally in trend: The boho patterns are completely in trend, but if you are the one who isn’t ready to get their living room painted with bright colors you can always add something vibrant underneath your furniture to make it a little lively. Pick out the living room rugs with some vibrant hues to give an instant transformation to the area.
- Something that coordinates with the dining space too: If you are having an open house pattern that combines the dining space with the living area, it is very important that you manage them both to create an amazing space. You can combine the rug of your living room to the color palette of the dining area. For example –you can get dining room rugs and the living room rugs of the same color combinations yet with different style and design.
- Touch of the tropical: If you want to give a touch of the tropical regions to your living room, you can always look out for some bright colors with huge floral patterns. To make it look a little less gaudy and fit the rug in completely to your living space, you can pick up some colors from the contemporary area rugs and add cushions or some artwork to create a balance between the vibrant colors.